Third Friday Durham Art Walk & Gallery Crawl
6-9 p.m. December 17 and the third Friday of every month
Downtown street performers for December 17
Third Friday arts events across Durham
Downtown Durham art galleries and museums
Experience art whenever you’re downtown by visiting one of these venues. They are free to visit, but most offer artwork for sale. Support local artists, and add beautiful works to your collection!
Click the map pin for more information about each venue.
- 21C Museum Hotel
- 5 Points Gallery
- The Artisan Market @ 305
- Bull City Art & Frame Company
- Cecy’s Gallery & Studio
- Durham Art Guild Gallery & Studios @ Golden Belt
- Durham Art Guild @ SunTrust Gallery
- Durham Arts Council
- The Fruit
- Golden Belt Artist Studios
- Hex Neon
- Lyda Moore Merrick Gallery (Hayti Heritage Center)
- Outer Loop Arts
- Power Plant Gallery
- PS 118 Gallery & Event Space
- Sherlocks Glass Art Gallery
- Through This Lens
Durham art galleries and museums beyond downtown
717 Broad St.
451 S. Driver St.
Horse & Buggy Press and Friends
1116 Broad St.
Hugh Mangum Museum of Photography
5101 N. Roxboro St.
605 Jackson St.
Nasher Museum of Art
2001 Campus Dr.